FOET OPITO • Further Offshore Emergency Training
To meet the further onshore safety and emergency response training requirements for personnel working in the offshore oil and gas industry.
The course covers Helicopter safety and escape, practical Firefighting and Self Rescue, first aid response including CPR, Sea Survival and Rescue training.
The course is in Italian or in English, on request.
Aim and structure
Periodically update the personnel working in offshore already in possession of the certificate BOSIET o T-BOSIET OPITO approved. Delegates must be able to demonstrate, in a simulated environment, that they can use the safety equipment: Escaping from a helicopter following ditching, Sea survival techniques, Use basic firefighting equipment and practice self-rescue techniques in low visibility situations, First Aid.
• Training: - a valid (in-date) OPITO approved BOSIET/T-BOSIET, or FOET/T-FOET Certificate.
• Physical: - a valid, current offshore medical certificate; or an operator approved medical certificate.
• Helicopter safety and escape techniques
• Emergency breathing system
• Firefighting and Self Rescue techniques
• Emergency First Aid techniques
Items to bring
Clothing for pool (swimwear, towel and slippers).
On successful getting through the training programme, it’s issued the certificate Further Offshore Emergency Training (FOET), OPITO approved.
Course cod. 5858 - Validity 4 years.
CFO - Via Bonvicini 14, Mezzano (RA) - Italy.